23 October 2014

vet traveller....story of d boy

Inspired by the movie.......The Bucket List......personal view : too sad dey started soo late they could have done soo much

Hence I decided to make my own bucket list
Im 24 now and god knows when armagedon or anything of that sort shall happen.....so when im hale and fit i wanna set out completing all dez tasks....
Its like keeping a goal and everyone should have one..... else we r lost and aimless like our dinosours.....and u know wat happened to dem eventually

I being a veternarian im already in love with my one passion along with that i aim to achieve my another one to travel.....carefree.... end up places that scare the shit out of me.....get out and make it sound like adventure....

I have got the best parent anyone could ask for....we r middle class and being brought up in limited pocket money has got its own advantages.....u dont get to become spoilt..... but when they purchased me a wildcraft trek bag 65 lit. i was shocked..... its freakin 5k and dey simply agreed sayin u will need it and we know u will use it well..... they know us more den anyone ever could and i couldnt have asked for more.....
They have given me so much over the years apart from money and time i hope i can matchup to der needs when they need me jst like dem..... They raised me well nd dey r proud

I still plan to buy dslr but that shall all be on my own money......lose it break it i answer to no one and die wit guilt (still the first buy of ur own money and its gonna be more precious then girlfriend)

I have a girl....she is a teacher back in bombay some hi-fi school wit good paycheck......its long distance nw that i landed in chennai for masters but we r pullin through unlike d rest who fall out of love eventually..... So she also is a part of my bucket list

Well to start wit i would like to travel all over India hopefully wit work..... as a part time veterinarian at NGO's or private clinics..... i wanted to see northeast, leh laddakh, andamans and not just like tourist.... i wanted to be there and stay der till i feel its time up.....move on to nother place....keep shuffling before i get married to d girl i mentioned above..... fingers crossed she agrees and may b tags along if she wants too......
Im very much inspired by the gypsy stuff or hippies like my parents would call them.......

After marriage it should be grandieur work around the world stuff..... atleast once in lifetime work at ANIMAL MEDICAL CENTRE Newyork......oh by that i remember its nother goal to get NAVLE licensing before i start of on phase 2 of my bucket list....Phase I being India.
Currently im working on aflatoxin binders in dairy cattle....intrestingly everyones unaware of these aflatoxins and all its health disorders it can cause.....presently d idea is to get good result and creat awareness......

Chennai MVC was always on bucket list......i had dis callin it had to me to be here.....its fasinating how much Indians can achieve through politics in a healthy way.....here i see competetion to show others down by updrading urself rather pull d other guy down..... if I wont b able to think of anything else I'll atleast thank Chennai for this virtue it taugth me.......

Bombay BVC has also given me so much....yess we cribbed we fought we did all possible trouble but den its my alma-mater.....dts d place that gave me my passion and identity and set of loving friends seniors/juniors who will b part of my stories forever......

thats all for now....more to come eventually and whn i feel like being philosophical

No comments:

Post a Comment